In keeping with our commitment to global education and leadership, we invite international students to join Morgan Park Academy.
This program offers the chance for students from other countries to attend our school from middle school throughout their entire high school program, working with our Director of College Counseling and preparing for an American college experience.
Morgan Park Academy invites inquiries and applications from international students seeking a dynamic American private school education and cultural experience.
We believe that students from other countries enrich our community. Students learn firsthand the importance of cross-cultural relationships, global awareness and sensitivity through the presence of international students in our classrooms.
Eligibility for Application
Morgan Park Academy will consider international students starting in grade 7. However, most spaces are available in grades 9 and 10. Students entering grades 11 and 12 must be able to complete our graduation requirements to be granted a diploma.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
High School Tuition: $25,000 (grades 9-12)
Middle School Tuition: $21,000 (grades 7-8)
International student fee: $4,000
Registration fee: $1,000 (one-time upon initial enrollment)
Note: Not included in tuition are housing, books, Project Week and other field trips, some extra-curricular programming, uniforms, and lunch.
The following items are required for international admission:
- All non-native English speakers MUST have an admission interview (in-person OR Skype interview).
- Students will receive the first round full evaluation from Cornerstone Education.
- Bilingual, official copy sent directly from former school to MPA (current and previous year)
- Must include grades, attendance records, and standardized test scores.
- Two are required, one must be from an English teacher.
- For students currently enrolled in the US, three common recommendation forms are required.
How to Apply
Morgan Park Academy partners with Cornerstone Education to operate our international program.
Cornerstone Education provides two comprehensive housing options for Morgan Park Academy international students. Housing costs are in addition to tuition. Please see options for housing below:
- CS-Dorms: Students can utilize on-campus dorms with access to the following:
- Homemade breakfast and dinner at dorm
- Advisor Mentoring System
- Academic Support Program
- Academic Enhancement Plan (Fee Program)
- CS-Homestay: Live with local American host families (Grades 11 and 12)
For more information, please contact our Admission Office (email