Morgan Park Academy seeks a varsity girls tennis coach for the Fall 2020 season.
Regular season practice times are 3:30-5:00 p.m. and competition times are between 3:30 and 8:00 p.m. Additionally, some Saturdays are required. The season runs in September and October.
– Ability to communicate with high school students as well as parents and Athletic Department administration
– Coaching experience at the high school level strongly preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of the sport is required with competitive playing experience preferred
– Experience/familiarity with ISL rules and commitment to youth sports preferred
– Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with students and fellow coaches
– CPR/AED Certification strongly preferred
– ISBE or ASEP certification preferred
How to Apply
Please email resumes to Upper School Athletics Director Lynda Pariso at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
The faculty, staff, and administration of Morgan Park Academy are integral parts of the school’s community. Through their passion, dedication, and commitment to the school’s mission, they create and support an environment where exceptional child-centered learning can occur.
Morgan Park Academy is committed to cultivating a community of dedicated students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, administrators, and alumni, who acknowledge, respect, and esteem diversity in our school; and who reflect, through their presence, the diversity of Chicago communities and the wider world.
Morgan Park Academy is an equal opportunity employer.