Morgan Park Academy is seeking a Middle School boys basketball coach for the 2019-2020 season.
Regular season practice and/or competition times are between 2:15 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Additionally, some Saturdays are required.
The season runs from Nov. 4, 2019, to Feb. 28, 2020.
– Ability to communicate with middle school student-athletes (grades 6-8) as well as parents and Athletic Department administration
– Coaching experience strongly preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of the sport is required with competitive playing experience preferred
– Experience/familiarity with ISL rules and commitment to youth sports preferred
– Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with student-athletes and assistant coaches
– CPR/AED Certification strongly preferred
– ISBE or ASEP certification preferred
How to Apply
Please email resumes to Lower & Middle School Athletic Director Vinson Williams at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
The faculty, staff, and administration of Morgan Park Academy are integral parts of the school’s community. Through their passion, dedication, and commitment to the school’s mission, they create and support an environment where exceptional child-centered learning can occur.
Morgan Park Academy is committed to cultivating a community of dedicated students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, administrators, and alumni, who acknowledge, respect, and esteem diversity in our school; and who reflect, through their presence, the diversity of Chicago communities and the wider world.
Morgan Park Academy is an equal opportunity employer.