Stay ConnectedThank you for visiting our page. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MPA Alumni Board Is Returning!MPA is happy to announce the return of our Alumni Board and we are looking for MPA/MPMA graduates who want to get involved and make a difference. Our goal is for board members to directly support school events, including: Homecoming & Alumni Reunions, Golf "Fore" Scholarship, the Senior Breakfast, as well as others. We would also like board members to possibly be available as mentors for our seniors.
We are looking for members who want to roll up their sleeves and have an active part in defining Alumni involvement at MPA. Please email email@example.com if you're interested.
Homecoming and Reunion
Join us for Homecoming and Alumni Reunions!
Celebrating milestone reunions for the classes of 1958, 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, and 2013!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Saturday, Sept. 225:00 p.m -Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
6:00 p.m -Alumni Reunion Cocktails & Dinner
$45 per person includes full dinner, dessert, and bar.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Hall of Fame
Athletic Hall of FameThe Athletic Hall of Fame honors the top athletes, coaches, and teams in the Morgan Park Academy history.
Honorees are selected annually by a committee of MPA faculty, staff, coaches, and alumni, and are inducted each fall during Homecoming Weekend. Nominations are open to the public.
NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Please email email@example.com to learn more.
Museums and Archives
Museums and ArchivesFrom Morgan Park Military Academy to today's Morgan Park Academy, thousands of students have passed through these halls, each collecting unique memories, photographs, artifacts, and awards.The upper level of the Arts Center Gallery was transformed by an ambitious and talented crew of parent and alumni volunteers. What started as a collection of school souvenirs grew into an expansive collection of artifacts which are organized and preserved in the Archives.Rosie Brannan, whose granddaughter is an Academy alumna, helped design the exhibits chronologically and by theme, gaining an even greater appreciation of and respect for the school’s long and distinguished history in the process.Alumni, students, and members of the community are welcome in the Museum and Archives, which is open during school hours.
- 2001 Award and Graduation
- 2004 Presidential Debate
- 2001 Commencement
- 2005 Youth and Development
- 2001 Fox News: Youth Forum
- 2003 Fox News: Best Schools Segment
- 2005 Youth and Government
- 2002 Youth and Government
- 2002 Pullman Essay Awards
- 1990 Talent Show
- A Christmas Carol- performed by 6th Grade
- Triple Feature: Drive In, Suppressed Desires, The Lottery
- Matt Lamb Close Order
- 1997 Commencement
- Foulies Gustafson
- 1998 Gym Show
- 8th Grade Graduation
- 1992 Fashion Affair
- 1996 Commencement
- Gym Show
- The Andy Bitta Scholarship Fund Part 2
- 1992 Middle School Closing Exercises and Senior Carnival
- 1995 Gym Show
- Bill Signing
- 1999 Veterans Day
- 1997 History of Morgan Park Academy by Dave Jones- Ridge Society
- 1990 Martin Wolfe Memorial Service
- 1999 Student Teacher Appreciation Day
- Middle School Closing Exercises
- 1993 Spring Program
- 1995 History of MPA prepared by Middle School
- 1995 Commencement
- 1993 8th Grade Graduation
- 1992 Lower School Closing Exercises and Senior Carnival
- 1993 Commencement
- 1987 Dracula Kidds
- 1986 Oh What A Tangled
- 1986 Is Today the 1st Day
- 1988 Talent Show
- 1985 The Matchmaker
- 1985 Commencement
- 1985 Varsity Basketball Game
- 1985 Dirty Work
- 1987 Talent Show
- 1983 John Doremus Morgan Park Academy Documentary
- 1987 Mancini Library Dedication
- 1985 Christmas Plays: 2nd and 3rd Grade
- 1988 ER: Emergency Room
- 1986 Winter Holiday Musical
- 1985 Track-a-thon Pre-K thru 4th Grades
- 1985 Track-a-thon 5th thru 8th Grades
- 1985 Our Town
- 1986 Spring Program
- 1987 Middle School Closing Exercises
- 1986 Fame
- 1987 Gym Show
- 1987 Commencement
- 1964 Football
- 1948 Lee Tew
- 1937 Graduation
- 1936 MPMA
Please fill out this form to request a student transcript. There is a $5 charge per transcript. Be sure to include the correct addresses where the transcripts need to be sent.Transcripts will be sent within 3 business days. Please contact our registrar (email) if you have questions regarding this form. You will receive an email confirmation once the transcript(s) have been mailed.
Golf 'Fore' Scholarship
Golf 'Fore' Scholarship
Thursday, June 6, 2019
MPA alumni, parents, faculty, and staff come together each June for our annual Golf "Fore" Scholarship event. Join us for golf and/or cocktails and dinner!
$200 for Golf and Dinner
$65 for Dinner Only
Location: Cog Hill Golf & Country Club, 12294 Archer Avenue, Lemont (Google Maps)DONATE TO SCHOLARSHIP
11:30 a.m. registration,
1:00 p.m. shotgun start,
5:30 p.m. cocktail reception,
6:00 p.m. dinner