Celeste Phengpumipanit will be performing in Ballet Chicago’s production of The Nutcracker at the Athenaeum Theatre in December.
A sophomore at Morgan Park Academy, Celeste has been dancing ballet for six years. She has been a student with Ballet Chicago for the past two years and is in Level 5, Professional Division. Ballet Chicago produces two full productions each year: The Nutcracker and another show in the spring.
Celeste will be a part of the Mice and Spanish core throughout all shows, with two shows in the Dance of the Reed Flutes and Flowers core.
• Saturday, Dec. 13 – 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, Dec. 14 – 2:30 p.m.
• Friday, Dec. 19 – 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, Dec. 20 – 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, Dec. 21 – 2:30 p.m.