Located in the historic Morgan Park-Beverly neighborhood on 111th Street in Chicago, Morgan Park Academy has the perfect space for any event. Our campus is truly "The Hidden Gem of the South Side."
Our theater sits prominently at the head of our 20-acre campus. Nestled behind the theater is our expansive, grassy lawn, Jones Bowl. This versatile space is ideal for large community events like "Music Under the Stars", or intimate tented events like a wedding or anniversary party. Jones Bowl is bordered by four historic buildings, which provide a grand and private backdrop giving your event stately views in all directions. Take a look at just a few of our many options:
- Theater - Seats 425, with a green room and dressing rooms available. Perfect for theater groups, dance or music recitals, and school graduations.
- Art Gallery - Located across from the theater, it serves as a perfect space for receptions, cocktail parties, and business meetings.
Historic Alumni Hall
- Dining Hall - This charming room is a great option for weddings, dances, and parties. The room seats 225 with an alcove perfect for dancing the night away.
- Library - At the heart of this stately room is a large fireplace and cozy seating area. The antique oak reading tables grace the room offering ample seating. This room is great for corporate meetings, receptions or literary events.
- Beautiful courtyard suitable for outside events
- Tennis courts
- Three gymnasiums
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Athletic fields
To get a closer look at our facilities, visit the campus channel of our photo gallery or download our campus map. We also offer guided tours of our campus and facilities.
Please fill out our Facilities Rental Request Form and we will contact you about availability on the requested dates.
For more information, contact Betty Callihan, Director of External Programs, at 773-881-6704 or email@example.com.