Morgan Park Academy is currently accepting applications for an experienced, middle and high school art teacher for the 2014 - 2015 school year. Qualified candidates will have 3 or more years of experience teaching art; willingness to work in a collegial manner with faculty, staff, and parents; experience teaching across various grade levels; demonstrated success in working with students across different grade levels; Bachelor's degree and certification required; Master's degree preferred; engaging, innovative approach to teaching; mastery of creative and diverse methods of teaching, learning and assessment; experience with developing curriculum; ability to work collaboratively; demonstrated talent to create a positive nurturing environment for students.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree and certification; Master's degree in Education preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years teaching art Responsibilities:
• Instruct and assess students in a supportive manner that addresses multiple learning styles
• Integrate technology into the classroom
• Communicate student progress to parents and students
• Maintain classroom web page
• Participate in professional development opportunities
• Serve as an advisor to students
• Develop and lead co-curricular activities for students
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer health, dental, vision, retirement plan options, as well as a matching retirement plan. We also offer paid school breaks, accrued vacation time, sick and personal time.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, no phone calls please.