Why an Independent School?
What makes an independent school worth the investment?
- High academic standards
- Small classes and individual attention
- Education for the whole child
- Excellent teachers
- Greater likelihood of a student completing a bachelor's degree in four years and continuing on for a graduate degree
- A community of parents who actively participate in their children's education
- Driven by our mission, not by teaching to the test
- An environment in which your child is free to be challenged by teachers who are free to teach
- And most important: An education that will pay dividends for a lifetime
Morgan Park Academy is a proud member of the National Association of Independent Schools and is accredited by the Independent School Association of the Central States.
For more information, visit ISACS.org or NAIS.org.